Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Is it a charge or fee for this service? This is in regards…

Customer Question
Is it a charge...

Is it a charge or fee for this service?

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR?

This is in regards ***** ***** current federal EEO case. age discrimination

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

Federal full-time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes. I do not believe I have a strong case on age discrimination so I think its better I withdraw my case even though today is the deadline to answer the discovery questions given to me by the agency.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 day by:
7/30/2017
Employment Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 11 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I am unclear about the situation. Can you provide a little background information and perhaps clarify the question? Thank you.