Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

This is not working. I just want to know if I pursue this DO

Customer Question

Pearl this is not working. I just want to know if I pursue this DO I HAVE A CASE?
JA: Was this discussed with a manager, HR, or an attorney?
Customer: as I said the termination started out with a suspension by pharmacy coordinator and member of HR I WAS TOLDF TO REPORT BACK TO STORE IN 3 DAYS,CLOCXK IN AND GO 2 WORK. I DID THIS ANDTHEN
JA: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?
Customer: AND THEN THE MANAGER
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ENGLISH said he received 2 calls one from the pharmacy coordinator and one ffrom HR for termination
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a licensed attorney for more than 3 decades and I handle employment law issues.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs.

What you are asking for (the evaluation of a complex employment case) is all but impossible to respond to adequately in this written format, and in my experience is only practical to approach in a phone conversation.

If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. If you are not interested just let me know and if I can't help you I will consider opting out and another professional could then assist you. As soon as I post this message, the site will offer you a phone call option. After you click on the call option I can accept your call and call you right away.

In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. While you may have communicated with another professional previous to me, I am not aware of the facts of your situation and would need to know everything pertinent to your situation.

Doug