Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

Claimant has Bipolar Illness, and is in need of an Attorney…

Customer Question
Claimant has Bipolar Illness...

Claimant has Bipolar Illness, and is in need of an Attorney to represent him. Since, Claimant no longer has a income, Claimant can't afford to retain an Attorney to represent him. Therefore, Claimant is in need of Pro Bono Assistance. His Telephone Appeal Hearing is 08/01/2017 at 10:00 Am.

Lawyer's Assistant: Was this discussed with a manager or HR?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment "at will," union, full time, or part time?

No Union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Claimant work production was Sabotaged, his Supervisor turned the blind eye to his reports. Claimant's Custodian Co-Worker Tarnished Claimant's work, reference Claimant last being employed. Words were exchanged between Claimant and his opponent, because Claimant followed orders and reported both the Co-worker involved, and his Supervisor for their violations. Claimant's Co-Worker, Supervisor, and Manager, concluded that Claimant was in Violation of Alleged company policy, for using Profanity in the work place. Claimant was Terminated for Allegedly using, Profanity in the work place. Underhandedly, Claimant was Terminated for telling on his Co-workers. In other words, Claimant was terminated for being a Whistleblower in a Mandatory meeting, demanding he report his discrepancies to the company manager.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Employment Law
7/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Some lawyers work on commission.Would you like a lookup directory which you can quickly use to find a local lawyer to handle your case?I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.
Both
martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.You want to prepare your case by creating a time line starting from the earliest event. For each event, write down key details and witnesses and if there is a document that relates to it, save it and refer to it. This timeline can be very valuable in narrating your case and presenting it later in a concrete and specific way.
If you sue in court you may end up with a judgment. The judgment generally allows you to levy on bank accounts, lien real estate and work with the sheriff office civil enforcement division. Many lawsuits result in settlement - which expect the judge to encourage. You stand to recover not only your actual losses (compensatory damages) but also interest, costs and legal fees. on occasion special damages (punitive damages) are also available.
Infolawyer, Lawyer