Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have worked for Boulder County for over 10 years, In

Customer Question
I have worked for...

I have worked for Boulder County for over 10 years, In January 2I was r017

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I have worked for Boulder County Land Use for over ten years since January 2017 I have had 2 reprimands and today went I went to work

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I have a Pre-Disciplinary hearing on August 1 2017 I feel it has to do with my age 67 I'm not as fast as the Younger Girls.I had to have cataract surgery on both eyes this month just returned today to find I have a Pre-Disiplinary hearing 9:30 August 1st 2017 I need advice

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/28/2017
Employment Lawyer: Thelawman2, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

It sounds like you believe that you are a victim of age discrimination. If that is the case, you should be making a claim with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission who can investigate the issue on your behalf and determine whether you have a potential claim. What is helpful is that they will investigate the issue on your behalf so you can avoid the hassle of hiring an attorney if you experience an adverse employment action (such as being terminated or receiving a pay decrease). You can go through their online system in order to file a charge against your employer by going to the following website: https://www.eeoc.gov/employees/online_inquiry.cfm

Thelawman2
Thelawman2
Thelawman2, Lawyer