John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.
71296933

How are you today? no, im a retire of the united food and

Customer Question

how are you today?
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: im a retire of the united food and commercial workers trust fund
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.

What specfic question do you have on employment law today?