How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2185
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I received a e mail at work from the head of HR stating that

Customer Question

I received a e mail at work from the head of HR stating that they have gotten complaints that I have body odor. They listed steps I can take to clear up the issue. I am highly insulted and I do practice good hygiene. I am considering guilting because I am to embrassed to face my co workers. Do I have any legal recourse.
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

At this point you need to submit your concern to your HR department in writing to see if they will help this. You could have a claim for a hostile work environment but any judge or state agency would want you to try and resolve it internally first.