Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I received a e mail at work from the head of HR stating that

Customer Question

I received a e mail at work from the head of HR stating that they have gotten complaints that I have body odor. They listed steps I can take to clear up the issue. I am highly insulted and I do practice good hygiene. I am considering guilting because I am to embrassed to face my co workers. Do I have any legal recourse.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 2 months ago.

At this point you need to submit your concern to your HR department in writing to see if they will help this. You could have a claim for a hostile work environment but any judge or state agency would want you to try and resolve it internally first.