Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Called, the general manager, 3 times but he didnt pick up.

Customer Question

called Paul, the general manager, 3 times but he didnt pick up. Moreover, let me go ahead and explain my side of the story. I was working the night it happened. I was hired as a security officer. On my shift, at that night, I was patrolling on foot for every 15 minutes to go around the building, check the access control because it's was part of my duty. So, I performed all that at that night. When I went home the following morning, I received a call from Paul, the general manager, that I no longer work at that site. I asked, why? He said, because i wasnt doing my job right! I said how come? He said they check in the camera. I said that was not true. So from that day, 04/24/17, was my last day of work. I really need help because I have no other source of income as of now to get me through this tough time. Thanks Skamara
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nj
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Part time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal questiont hat I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?