Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I worked as Accounting Supervisor for 26 1/2 years. I had a

Customer Question

I worked as Accounting Supervisor for 26 1/2 years. I had a employee under me that went to HR and said things that were either not true or blown up because she wanted my job. My manager fought for me for me for over a year. Because this employee was demoted and sent to another dept. Managers went out of their way to make our job unbearable. best way to describe this employee would be she would do anything to put a feather in her hat. Long story short. both HR mangers I had worked with for years retired. This was a new HR Manager. My manager after year said it had been a year and she was tried of fighting, She no longer defended me. I guess to get them to leave her alone. I had 26 years of good reviews and was about to promoted to manager. Instead they let me go for performance. I set this job up when I started there which was not true. When I filed for unemployment I was denied. I am 58 years old and this has been devastating for me. I have been interviewing but wonder if they are black balling me. I am about to loose my home and everything I have ever worked for. There is so much more to this story if I could just get someone to listen. I have emails, reviews and more. I don't have the funds to hire someone. The appeals dept said they would take the unemployment phone review. They told me I would never be notified by phone. Only mail. I called to see when the board would meet and it was that day. The next letter I got was saying I was denied that they had requested more info for me. I //ever received that request. If I had I would not have called to see when they would meet. My last day of work was 08/2016. Anything you could help me with would be appreciated. I promise you I am telling you the truth.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Probably leaving out a lot but short story it this best I can give at this time.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
what can I answer for you?
what outcome do you seek?