Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have been a tutor for 15 years in Ohio. Since a particular

Customer Question

I have been a tutor for 15 years in Ohio. Since a particular teacher was hired 10 years ago, many colleagues have shunned me. The anxiety has caused my performance to be less than stellar and I believe that now the administrators will use this to deem me incompetent. What do they have to do to prove me incompetent? Am I vested in the pension program in Ohio? Would I get full benefits if I were fired?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not that I am aware of.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will this cost and will I get definitive answers?
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: Can you get me an estimate
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 2 months ago.
Are you unionized? Are you vested?