Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have been getting unemployment in Unemployment in texas…

I have been getting...

I have been getting unemployment in Unemployment in texas for 4 months and don't have any work search logs.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

For searches

7/17/2017
Loren, Lawyer

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help. I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

Be aware, however, this is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. While I am happy to speak to you, if you wish, I am also happy to continue online. So, there is no pressure to spend extra money. Some people just prefer the speed of a phone call and that the information not be posted on the public forum.

Have you been actively seeking employment during this period?

Loren, Lawyer
I have but documented
Phone call session started
are you going to call me?

Please provide a number where you may be reached.

I gave you a wrong number it is(###) ###-####
Loren, Lawyer