Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My boss/ owner of macprc asked me my Psychiatrist's name in

Customer Question

My boss/ owner of macprc asked me my Psychiatrist's name in a termination meeting. This person took it upon herself to make a therapy appointment so i wouldn't be devastated. I did not sign, in any form, she had permission to call my doctor.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 3 months ago.
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.