How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am needing a Benefits Letter for my father, (Bob) S.

Customer Question

Hello...I am needing a Benefits Letter for my father, Robert (Bob) S. Diehl. He retired from Rainbo Bakery, garage superintendent, in Waco, Texas and we are trying to get some VA Home Care benefits for him and my mother. How would I go about getting this letter ASAP??
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: He was full time for many years.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why an attorney, it's just a letter>
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 13 days ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 13 days ago.

I am a VSO (veterans service officer)...what is it you are looking for?