How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Bradley Your Own Question
Michael Bradley
Michael Bradley,
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 724
Experience:  Owner at The Protection Group LLC
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Michael Bradley is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I believe i have a law suit against my employer for

Customer Question

i believe i have a law suit against my employer for emotional distress.. i have been diagnosed with ptsd as a result of the inc that occured at wrk i currently have a workers comp claim aga against my employer at the moment
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: california
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such a difficult time with your current employer. It appears that you have a relatively new Worker's Comp. claim in? If you wish to proceed against your employer for such a suit like this I would strongly suggest that you have an attorney that is well-qualified that can argue on your behalf. If you let me know what city you are in I can give you a list of attorneys that may be able to help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Los Angeles and yes I just had my first depo for my worker's comp claim in April
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 2 months ago.

Below is a list of websites for attorneys that may be able to help you with what you are going through. You can also talk to your workers comp attorney to see if they may be able to help as well. Now, I am assuming that you have a workers comp attorney if you don't I can certainly give you a list of those as well.