Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I quit my job today because I was not safe people in

Customer Question

hello I quit my job today because I was not safe people in authority were having threats made to them, damage to personal property, name calling and racial slurs, pawning of company computers. The management miss lead me saying Im working with "at Risk Youth" ages 16-24 but didn't perform background checks in a timely manor, only to find out many of these people I work closely with are convicted felons. One, was accused of stealing money from his people smuggling in No galas and brought some of that drama to the site our students were working. Same one brought counterfeit bills and asked me for change. There are a number of issues that they are not in compliance with. I am interested in pursuing a case against them.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There is another employee who is suffering I told my supervisor if I didn't have security I wanted security cameras. I was told it was a go but never happened
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 4 months ago.
I can suggest some options. would you like that information? please let me know and i will put it together and respond shortly. You can wait or come back later when we email you that a reply is ready. Thanks for your patience. This is not the answer. just an opening question so I can better focus the answer and make it more helpful.

awaiting your reply, thanks