How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hold on my sister wants to ask a question she on the phone,

Customer Question

Hold on my sister wants to ask a question she on the phone
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: no
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Trying to get my brother pension straightended out keep denieing it just by verizion
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes need him to contact a lawter in Va to understand whats going on with this my sister is poa need a lawyer in flordia to petion the courts to release his pension cuz of the way the divorce degree reads
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Michael Bradley replied 3 months ago.

I would like to help. However, I am a little confused by your thread. If you could please give me a little more detail. Thank you.