How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 116713
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave

Customer Question

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave her my phone number I can we give it to you I'm in Wisconsin area code *** *** **** MY name is*****: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I would just like to be treated with respect and dignity and I'm 62 years old I've had it I'm going to the clinic for three-and-a-half to four years you could ask the attorney one thing for me can a neurologist talk to my insurance company or a former employer or employees I just feel like I'm treated the same way no matter where I go it's frustrating I just think I deserve some happiness JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Wisconsin

Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 2 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry but we cannot find your prior request, do you still need assistance or you can call sustainer service and they can help you find your prior question with us.