Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  20+ Years of Employment Law Experience
10285032

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave

Customer Question

I was already talking to someone I got disconnected I gave her my phone number I can we give it to you I'm in Wisconsin area code *** *** **** MY name is*****: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: No JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: I would just like to be treated with respect and dignity and I'm 62 years old I've had it I'm going to the clinic for three-and-a-half to four years you could ask the attorney one thing for me can a neurologist talk to my insurance company or a former employer or employees I just feel like I'm treated the same way no matter where I go it's frustrating I just think I deserve some happiness JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Wisconsin

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 2 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/employment-law/afb9c-already-talking-someone-disconnected-gave.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry but we cannot find your prior request, do you still need assistance or you can call sustainer service and they can help you find your prior question with us.