Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Significant experience in all areas of employment law.
60109343

I got injured at the beginning of this year at work and now

Customer Question

Hello,I am Joseph I got injured at the beginning of this year at work and now I'm on disability getting paid by EDD I was on salary at work and now I'm not even getting paid half is what I was making o I got injured at the beginning of this year at work and now I'm on disability getting paid by EDD I was on salary at work and now I'm not making the amount I was making. Should my employer make up the difference
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: From my Side or my employer side
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

Unfortunately, no, your employer is not required to pay9 the difference between your disability payments and your full salary. The only exception would be if you had unused sick time, which could be applied to the difference.

If I can clarify anything at all for you, please do not hesitate to ask. It is my pleasure to assist you further if necessary....

Hello again,

I just wanted to followup because this question was still open and I have not heard back from you. Was there anything more I can do to assist you? Did you get a chance to review my answer to your question? Please let me know....