Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I need an appeal letter to the board of unemployment. My ex

Customer Question
Hello! JA: Hi. How can we...
Hello!
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I need an appeal letter to the board of unemployment. My ex employer fired me for misconduct over returned checks at the branch.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Texas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Im not I understand
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: They want to pin a loss on me after a personal banker told me to cash out all funds for a customer that was closing his account. And it came back as a loss. I don't know how
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/16/2017
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What specifically would you like to know about?
I need an appeal letter to the board

Thank you for your reply.

Because writing such letters can be deemed representation and state law forbids any expert on this site from representing anyone from this site, we cannot write your letter. If you would like to write it with the facts of what took place we can review it and suggest any possible corrections, if that is not what you need, you can get a local unemployment law attorney whose fees are based off of the benefits they win for their clients and they do not charge up front.

Ok thank you
Just let us know when you decide or are ready.
Tina, Lawyer