Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

We are a company and we need a reasonable priced attorney to

Customer Question

We are a company and we need a reasonable priced attorney to help us with a case management hearing on the 31st of this month the supreme court is requiring a response 15 days before which makes it today or tomorrow otherwise they will file a default judgment
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: California. San Francisco
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: at will, there are documents e filed on the courts website that we never received can they serve us on the internet?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The claims from the employee are retaliatory because he was caught being away from the job site and without his uniform for more than his 30 minute lunch period.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
SF County Case No CGC 16-556195 can be accessed at the california supreme court website.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am looking for an attorney in San Francisco who can represent us in court as well
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry the state law forbids any attorney from this site from representing any customer of this site. If you would like representation, please check the site used by other attorneys to locate other attorneys, http://www.hg.org
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That is strange, the supreme court says I need to have an attorney for the company, if you cant help then it doesn't make sense to speak with you further, do I get a credit on this question?

The court does require you to have an attorney, it is just the scope of this particular site does not allow us to represent people from this site, you have only been charged a deposit and I have not responded to you in a way that you would be charged.