Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

The advertising company we hired, has not done what they

Customer Question

The advertising company we hired, has not done what they promised, and will not release us from the contract. We have scheduled phone calls, but they neglect to follow through, and follow up with a "so sorry" email stating they were tied up, out and so on.
Thoughts? Direction?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: We have communicated with them thoroughly and clearly with no success. This the state of Massachusettes
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. I'm honestly not sure how to go about it.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: We have a list of emails re: the communication. The QA, Quality Assurance person was not helpful. Initially offered a reduction in price over the phone, but when we readdressed the offer (which of course was not sent to us in writing), we were denied. We have been trying to terminate the contract since March 2017. We did additional research with another advertising company to confirm that our suspicions re: the way the addressed our needs were not extreme, and found that we were right on point. ROI, Return on Invest, simply was not met and was communicated to them. Other promises still weigh in the balance. It is a 6 month contract soon to run out. However, I pay when the is done correctly, which did not happen in this case. And, note they have been getting paid.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. So essentially, is your question what can I do about this situation? Or, what exactly? In other words, what do you wish to know?