Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I represent IT Staffing company. I need help reviewing

Customer Question

I represent IT Staffing company. I need help reviewing Employment and Training agreement that we have drafted. We provide free training to consultants and place them at client's projects. In order to protect our IP, investment and any other legal issues, we want someone who has experience in employment laws pertaining to California courts of law. I am willing to make suggestion or modifications.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  socrateaser replied 5 months ago.

NOTICE: If you are presented with an offer for a phone consultation, which may appear to have been sent by me, please know that this is an automated website offer, and that I do not participate in this Justanswer program. If you would like to correspond with me directly, whether by phone, email or otherwise, then do not accept the phone call offer, because your request will be accepted by a random contributor, who may or may not be licensed to practice law in California – and, I will be unable to provide further assistance. Instead, simply type to me that you would like my direct contact info, and I will send you a specific offer for that purpose.

I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District and Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), the Bar of the U.S. Tax Court, the California and National Associations of Realtors,and I have comprehensive knowledge of California employment law.

Justanswer is a Q&A website. Contributors cannot engage in activities that are effectively the practice of law, such as reviewing, editing, drafting, etc., legal contracts. If you want to discuss the law in general, I can do that here. Otherwise, we would need to take this offline into an attorney-client relationship.

Please let me know what you would prefer. And, thanks for using Justanswer!

Hello again!

I see that the customer opt-out was removed from this question, which means that I can provide further assistance at request. Please let me know if you need help -- or if you would prefer to close the question unanswered.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!