Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

My conclusion: A memo created from the accusations and video

Customer Question

. My conclusion: A memo created from the accusations and video without a reasonable and fair investigation is cause for libel. The memo is considered a paper trail that now goes on record. Without a fair investigation unlicensed and inexperienced accusers control the destiny of the victim's reputation. This could harm the career of an innocent individual. This paper trail called a memo is misleading at best. The memo concludes that the victim yelled loudly and forcefully sat a student along a brick wall. Yelled loudly involves screaming without control. The memo does not mention the child is considered special with down syndrome. The memo doesn't define and explain the difference between yelling loudly and speaking with authority. Speaking with authority involves using a tougher tone of voice than normal. Anyone with experience in dealing with down syndrome realize one must speak with authority when it involves the safety of the child. Speaking with authority is not the same as Yelling loudly. As said before "Yelling Loudly" involves screaming without control and that's not what the accuser did. The word force imply s someone overreacting to a subject. The accused who has experience and a license is being judged by an accuser without a license or experience. The accused only used control for the safety of this child. Control directs the behavior to maintain safety as the number one responsibility. That's an important difference. Maintaining control doesn't constitute forcing. This complete memo may be libel and defamation based on the false interpretations by the accuser. This memo is libel in it's entirety with accusations and vague use of the English language. This memo could cause a negative impact on the career of the accused all based on misinterpreted accusations. To file this memo without a fair and proper investigation is like putting the cart in front of the horse. It's libel. It's malice based on the wrongful intention, especially as increasing the guilt of certain offenses. Words like shouting loudly, and force are used in this memo intentionally to increase the guilt of certain offenses. That's malice. JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in? Customer: Texas JA: Has anything been filed or reported? Customer: Taylor *** Elementary memo created by the Principle as communication for adminastration. It's to cover his ass more or less. JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you? Customer: What's the best solution to take.

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

While I don't necessarily agree with your assertions, that's not necessary to answer this question. When you ask "what's the best solution to take" what do you mean? The "best solution to take" to achieve what goal?