Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney
94475420

I am trying to see if I have enough of a case to file with

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to see if I have enough of a case to file with eeoc and do I need to get an attorney
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Mississippi but I work for a huge finance company currently undergoing many lawsuits
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not from my particular branch but an assistant manager who just left is filing suit against them I have been berated I have been told I smell like cat piss I have recordings of this woman talking harsly to me which she has said was illegal because I got it on recording without her permission I was trying to defend myself when i took to my chain of command it got worse to the point she suggested i look for another job if she were me, so I did my last day is next week but i don't want her to do this to ther people I am the only white employee in an all black office
JA: Of course. The best way to reach them is by emailing***@******.***
Customer: I just wasn't sure if it was worth the effort of going forward
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She has run off two assistant managers both white one of whom will stand with me I don't know about the other one shes filing her on lawsuit against the company ok how do i do the $5
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank You for posting your question to just answer today. This is attorney Bill offering legal information specific to your concerns.

The EEOC takes complaints against employers based upon discrimination on one of the prohibited grounds that include race. If you believe the abuse was racially motivated you should male a complaint for the EEOC to investigate and allow mediation of this dispute.

http://www.workplacefairness.org/file_MS

You may also have a right to sue for workplace harassment based upon racist motivations.

A civil trial lawyer can help you file suit in this regard.

Please be patient for my follow up and answer when you request additional clarification or information and REMEMBER TO RATE POSITIVELY TODAY FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED.

Please remember to rate positively my response before exiting.

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND RESPONSE

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer,

I would like to follow up with you on your question in which I replied to a few days ago and gave an answer. Do you need any more information ?

When Finished PLEASE REMEMBER THAT WE EXPERTS COUNT ON POSITIVE RATINGS

THIS IS HOW I GET A CREDIT FOR MY TIME AND REPONSE PREVIOUSLY

SO I HOPE YOU RATE 5 STARS TODAY

Thanks

Attorney Bill