Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was offered a full time job and was given a letter stating

Customer Question

I was offered a full time job and was given a letter stating a start rate of 21.00 $ per hour and given three days to
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Calif , however did not finish my story .
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time , none union , however it was based on my acceptance of their offer within three days. I did accept the offer . And waited to hear back from the to set up a drug screen . So I emailed them and was told I was to old for the job .
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, they knew how old I was from the first time I had a face to face meeting with the company and before I was given the offer of employment from them of the job .
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question.

What sort of job was this? Did they specifically tell you that you are too old, or are you inferring that from something else they said/ Did they say this to you in writing?