How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Second opinion] I just signed up. bankers TrustJA: Have you

Customer Question

Second opinion] I just signed up. bankers TrustJA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?Customer: noJA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?Customer: full timeJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: I have ried for several years to find my pension.I want to roll this over into a retirement fun a cash out. They will only monthly payments.I have not received and money yet . iThey owe me about $5000 in past payment.If I take these funds am accepting their plan?
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I am unable to assist with this question and will open it to others.