Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

How does this site work? I assume there is a charge for each

Customer Question

How does this site work? I assume there is a charge for each question?
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Oregon
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing legal at this time. Just reported supervisor bullying issues to HR and they are now more or less urging me to take an FMLA leave for a break. Seems like they must think I had a credible complaint and don't want me there right now. I am a 58 yr old female, 20 yr employee of this organization. Problem supervisor is an immature 41 yr old female...
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Guess not...except what is the fee or advice?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Is there a ball park figure on possible fee?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?