Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I'm being harassed and discriminated upon..been lied

Customer Question
I'm being harassed and discriminated...
I'm being harassed and discriminated upon..been lied on..assaulted and being that all the admin...including HR helped to start the company they appear to be above the law and even their own set rules... Investigations into company matters and complaints are done by them with however they feel towards certain individuals
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: If I'm correct we're still s VA. based company yet our truck lot is in Hyattsville MD ma'am
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Only to the HR whom like the General Manager helped start the company... Which according to them is company policy...in one incident were I was assaulted I was told by the GM not to contact my P.O. at the time..and she would've contacted the law...fear of losing my job led to no outside reports..albeit I've since then gotten off papers.. And I reported harassment from the GM to HR before ...even going as far as asking that our interactions remain professional and only involve company business.. If course once things died down the GM went back to the playful goodguy friend... I've even reported him lyongvwhwre I literally had him on speaker phone around other co-workers who I must say collaborated my story to HR yet nothing
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Basically I'm not trying to leave the company as I've been told by legal advisers as of recent.. Nor am I seeking monetary relief save the times I've been taken off the schedule.. And I just don't wanna feel as if I'm left with no choice when being oppressed... There should exist no work place where one minute the GM jokingly grabs your butt while you're carrying a dresser up a flight of stairs.. Yet when you voice your opinion about your very own safety while you're agitated from another encounter which they themselves failed to prevent
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Employment Law
5/9/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 6 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer