How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Attorney
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 55604
Experience:  Attorney with 29 years of experience.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I recently resigned over some matters, and have been

This answer was rated:

Hi - I recently resigned over some matters, and have been contacted by an attorney hired by my former employer. I would like to speak with an attorney about some questions.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: PA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I included some context in my resignation letter to my employer and copied my employer's ethics dept.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not disgruntled, and am not looking to go after my former employer in any way. However, if I speak with my employer's attorney, I want to understand any risks to me.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Good morning. Can you provide me a bit more detail regarding the contact from the attorney? Has the attorney simply called you and asked you to call back? Or, did the attorney reference anything specific when contacting you?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i wish to get a phone call but I want to known first how much is it.

Phone calls are $59.

Richard and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you