Ray, Employment lawyer
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
8534270

Second opinion] I work for a solar company and we are

Customer Question

Second opinion] I work for a solar company and we are supposed to put the price of a pools solar Pump ect onto to the price of the 30% tax credit that you receive P.V.. DHW solar hot water and solar ELC. eXAMPLE a $4,800 dhw SOLAR HOT WATER for 9,500 and get 30% of that amount for the dhw and we will give them the pools solar pumps ect. free. Is this fraud , and if I don't I am fired. they say it is legal? they are a 11mill co ,I was just checking on it if. WE are breaking the law??JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: flJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: noJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
it seems to me that it is tax fraud wheir the irs is given 30% for witch they wouldn't get the 30% tax credit ,like pool solar ,heat pumps ect,,, we sell retail dhws for $4,800.00 listed price we add on pool solar for" free" then the price is $9,000.00 -the 30% tax credit
Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question, conduct and prepare your response.

Expert:  Ray replied 3 months ago.

It is unethical here.I don't see this as illegal but certainly they are being deceptive to their customers.Many other retaile sellers of such products do this as well and it is frustrating.Legally I think they are within the law but it is a shady business practice.You are free to decide to work elsewhere I can understand how this would bother you ethically.But legally I don't see there is any crime being committed.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.