Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I am looking for a lawyer to help me possibly sue the

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a lawyer to help me possibly sue the American board of radiology. I have a problem with their test scoring. They can easily tell me that I failed but they cant tell me why I didn't pass. On my last exam I believe that I had a passing score but they still said I failed. They can not tell me what passing is for the last 10 years. I need to know what Kind of lawyer should I use (in what field?)

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I'm in NY. ABR is in arizona. I found out that the ABR is just a corporation with no governmental authority

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Well, i tried to settle the matter with the ABR but they refuse to admit that anything was wrong. If they were right, wouldn't it be simple to tell me the passing score was this, you got that and that's why you didn't pass.. This has not been the case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Their actions have cost me $10,000 over the past ten years. I can not get employment because of the horrible rules of the ABR. They now require me to do an extra year of training... problem is it's nonexistant. Once you are out of residency it can be almost impossible to get an extra year.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
3/22/2017
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You need an attorney experienced with administrative or educational law with a focus on healthcare. You can contact the local bar association and ask for referrals. Attorneys who represent nurses and doctors in front of the medical boards would be a good type.