Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I have medical documentation from when i had surgerys on my…

Customer Question
I have medical documentation...

I have medical documentation from when i had surgerys on my mouth cause at that time my mouth was decaying due to my medical conditions and asked for medical leave of absence from my jobs at cvs they denied it said talk to accomdation department so i did i provided them with medical documation from my doctor and medical facts they said they need more medical facts into facts which viloating of my hippia and i want know what can i do in this situation they said ada needs this information witch is false because my doc and i gave them all information that they need... i also provided them with note for more bathroom time because they only give us 7 mins of personal time for 8 hr shift and they denied that too... so im trying figure out what do i have all this medical docmentation there saying they need more in facts which violation of my rights..

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Rhoade island

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No i been just giving them my documation they been saying they need more and i told them ill talk to lawyer cause there viloting my rights and they got attudite with me and said do it you will never win cause we have best lawyers they where so rude it riduclous

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Also i have been sick with medical issue going on since december and they still havent figured out what going on with me i mean sick to my stomach and doc office i go to just give me antoboic hasnt really treat problem the refferal me to pulmologist and that was three weeks ago and still havent heard nothing. all they do set appoinment once weeks and still not treat problem ..think there some male practice going some where on in this situation cause im still sick and antibotic there giving me my body rejects them..

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
3/21/2017
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 1 year ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Hi, thanks for submitting your question today. My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Please note that the website may ask you if you desire premium services, such as a phone call. I do not control these prompts, and you are not under any obligation to order premium services to get a full answer from me. If you do desire premium services, however, feel free to select that option. I will have an answer for you shortly, unless I require additional information. Please be patient while I may have to research some matters before providing a response. In the meantime you should save the url link or bookmark this webpage in case you become disconnected and need to return to this page at a later time.