Employment Law

Employment law questions? Ask an employment lawyer.

I work for the federal government and was recently promoted…

I work for the federal...
I work for the federal government and was recently promoted to GS12. The supervisor I work for didnt want me to get promoted for what I think was personal reasons but the decision was above her. I was given promotion papers today, she said she was unhappy with my work, and would rate me unsatisfactory at my next evaluation. As evidence she cited several workplace incidents which did not in fact happen. This is not a EEO issue - just a mean spirited supervisor. What are my options?
3/9/2017
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

P. Simmons, Lawyer

Thank you for using the phone option. Please give a call (or let me know if you can not see my #)