Marc Esq USA
Marc Esq USA, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced employment law attorney knows the law and provides customized answers and solutions that you can use.
77496635

I am about to send an email to my employers HR department in

Customer Question

I am about to send an email to my employers HR department in order to file complaint against my current manager for discrimination of a protected group (over 40), targeting me for dismissal without merit and was wondering how much it would cost for you to proof read the complaint before i send it out. Its very basic just want to make sure I am working it correctly
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I work from my home office in Florida but....company is HQ in San Francisco
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no the team just put me on n unrealistic 30 day pip w/o merit I am in tech sales
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marc Esq USA replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is Marc. I'm a licensed attorney, experienced in employment law, and I will be happy to assist you. I will send an offer now. If you accept, you can attach the letter and I will review it thoroughly, give feedback and work with you on any necessary revisions.

Hi,As for the copyright language - the FBI allows use of the text you showed, but you can't use the FBI logo/badge. Not that you would want to, I suggest, because it is somewhat off putting and you don't want to alienate your audience with the very first image in the video. So I suggest posting the text below, which adequately shows the viewer that you take your copyrights seriously, without the overwrought, intimidating FBI badge. Also, consider including it on the DVD case and/or any printed inserts.Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.Thanks for rating my answer! Let me know if you have further questions. And best of luck in this enterprise!Marc