Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

My ex employer put in payroll checks in my account after

Customer Question
resignation JA: Because employment law varies...
My ex employer put in payroll checks in my account after resignation
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Indiana
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Employment Law
1/5/2017
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Tina, Lawyer