Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have been demeaned,harrassed,intimidated,threats and

Customer Question
I have been demeaned,harrassed,intimidated,threats...

I have been demeaned,harrassed,intimidated,threats and experienced retaliation from my employers

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Washington,dc

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Full time,non profit no union

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

If i am fired,and they try to force me to sign a lie what are my rights

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2017
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You do not have to sign anything especially if it is false. They will try to make you sign a release of claims or something that waives your rights to unemployment but do not sign it. Tell them you will not sign anything without an attorney's review and with them present.

Let me know if you have any other questions otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars would be greatly appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer