How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19471
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Asexual harrament charge again me, tennessee, Yes they

Customer Question

asexual harrament charge again me
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: tennessee
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes they terminated me on Nov 1.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes just need help
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Should I file a lawsuit to get my job back
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the information.

You can file lawsuit for wrongful termination if the reason given for your termination is false or has been proven to be false since you were terminated. You can use the following sites to find local employment Attorneys to assist you with the case:

Goodluck with your case,