How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Because of my job, I am a frequent flyer nationwide. For

Customer Question

Because of my job, I am a frequent flyer nationwide. For that reason, I receive 30 dollars as a per diem for food during the trip. I was looking for information online and the federal regulations say that the stipend differs depending on the State but the minimum is about 55 dollars. So, I believe the teem is not receiving the fair per diem for trip.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona.
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: full time and sometimes overtime.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need discretion, please. I don't want retaliation.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 9 months ago.

I'm going to be offline for a while. PLease post a reply to my question above and then if you have any other questions feel free to post them in this thread and I will pick up when I return.