How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to speak to an attorney reference a job where I've

Customer Question

I need to speak to an attorney reference a job where I've been terminated and other letters of false write ups were written. Further issues will be discussed.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes at Human Resource. I've tried several times to go through human resource at the beginning. Human Resource representatives did not take it serious because they did not respond to me and/or talk to the supervisors. I tried again after several incidents were occurred and I tried to speak to supervisors and the head, which is a Warden. I've been terminated and I cannot find another job in this field with 25 plus years of experience and being a veteran after this job has deemed me unemployable with the false write ups, several other incidents and wanting to be treated with respect. There is no union either.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have documentation of absences, other supervisor vouching that write up was false. A write up that explained a procedure was not true for the way it was written. Was talked to very disrespectful in front of other employees and inmates. I have later found out that the HR person is friends with the Warden and other supervisors at that facility. I filed a complaint through human resource and the same day that the complaint was received, I was issued a letter of termination.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 10 months ago.

Hello there --


I note that you have asked to speak with an attorney regarding these issues. However, telephone calls are additional separate charges so I am wondering if you would like me to help you here in the written question and answer session or if you would still like a telephone call (I can put the request for the telephone call through to customer service).