How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 19318
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Although NYSDHR found no probable cause with my

Customer Question

Although NYSDHR found no probable cause with my discrimination complaint and EEOC adopted their finding, I want my employer to be held accountable and need your suggestion because they used inconsistent, missing, fasified, and tainted evaluations to deny me a full-time teaching position and my attorney is oblivious like it's 1950 or something because he never notified me of his decision to not send a reconsideration letter and after receiving $5,000 dollars from me and my employer botch my evaluation by using an interview assessment scoresheet (1-5, 5 is highest score) instead of a demonstration lesson evaluation sheet to deny me a full-time teaching position and the interview assessment sheets they used are not related to the demonstration lesson I completed in front of the students.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If there is a finding of no probable cause, you have 60 days to appeal the case to the State Supreme Court. So, you need to file an appeal now to preserve your rights if you have not already done so and assuming that the 60 days have not passed. If the 60 days have passed, you have no further recourse.

The notice of probable cause that you received would provide you with the procedure on how to appeal and places you can use to find an Attorney to assist you with the case. You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,

Related Employment Law Questions