Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I have been on disability since 7/8/16. I received a call

Customer Question
I have been on disability...
I have been on disability since 7/8/16. I received a call from my employer stating that we should part ways. He did not say laid off or fired. He did say that they need workers and I have been off for 4 months and that is too long. I informed him if I could get a release from my doctor would he let me return to work and his response was the doctor would have to release me with no future residuals that he would consider it. He also offered to give me unemployment.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: On my part or his?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No was just wondering what can I do or accept
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
11/17/2016
Employment Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

Are you on Family Medical Leave?

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer