How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 2157
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a disability discrimination charge against my job and

Customer Question

I have a disability discrimination charge against my job and they are continuously harassing me. Like taking a long time to pick me up to take me to my work unit and then I am late. ALso now they are trying to generate complaints with staff and inmates even though I have never in my six year career had a complaint written about me.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I have filed a complaint with NERC and I have not been notified that they have filed anything I have just heard hearsay that staff and inmates are filing.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that. This is a very typical situation and actually adds to your potential claims called retaliation. You should file a complaint with your HR function and give them an opportunity to address it. Also, solicit a local employment law attorney who could file suit for you.