How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend who is wrongfully trying to be

Customer Question

i have a friend who is wrongfully trying to be termenated....eeoc says he can not prove bias on the company he is about to lose everything what should he do >
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: yes he went to eeoc and his union is dragging feet with his case
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: he is in a union and is full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: well he has documented all that has is not me.... but my buddy does not have a clue what to do...he can contact me and i will tell my buddy what to do
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

is he seeking to get a severance and leave? is there discrimination at work?

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 9 months ago.

awaiting your reply.

Related Employment Law Questions