Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

What is the best way to find a law firm with expertise in

Customer Question
claims against The Pension Benefit...
What is the best way to find a law firm with expertise in claims against The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation in Federal Court? (Back benefits of $380,000)
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
11/15/2016
Employment Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would need an employee benefits law or pension law attorney and the best one to find one locally to represent you against the PBGC is at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com (you need to copy and paste them to your browser, not just click on them due to technical issues with the site).
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney