Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Recently I was discriminated against for a position by means

Customer Question

Recently I was discriminated against for a position by means of the woman forged background check results to disqualify me. It is required that you have a 10 point fingerprint taken before the background check can be done. It is to be with the request for the check. I received a letter of disqualification BEFORE I even had my appointment for fingerprints. The RAP sheet was dated last year from a previous application for the same position. To clarify the situation I called the office that does the BG checks and she stated that no check had been conducted, that without the fingerprints "It's impossible". I kept my apt and a month later I received the real results. How do I see to it that the person from that office that did this is held accountable?
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: I am not sure about the at will, it is full time. It is with DSHS Dept of Developmental Disabilities as a parent provider for personal care at home for my adult handicapped daughter. This is forgery or fraud isn't that criminal?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This has been ongoing since DDD wrongfully terminated my original contract 8 years ago. Every year I correct whatever reason they disqualify me for and reapply. Every year they disqualify me. This time they just faked my background check.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

You need to file complaint with the Director of the Agency. If your complaint is ignored, you need to file complaint with the Attorney General''s office or your District Attorney's office for possible prosecution for the fraud/forgery. Click here for the contact information.

Goodluck with your case,