Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

This is regarding being terminated from my job, and they are

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hello. What is your...
Hello
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: This is regarding being terminated from my job, and they are offering a severance pay. However, I do not feel is the right amount or the way they did it
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a document that needs to be review and a letter I wrote.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
11/10/2016
Employment Lawyer: John, Employment Lawyer replied 1 year ago
John, Employment Lawyer

Document review is a premium service on this website. To get that service you must select it on your screen. Once you do that I'll be happy to review it and give you my thoughts.

Alternatively I can make an offer for premium service to you.

John, Employment Lawyer