Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I currently have two herniated discs in my back causing pain

Customer Question
in lower back that runs...
I currently have two herniated discs in my back causing pain in lower back that runs down my leg. I was fired for using cbd oils and lotions, by failing a company drug test. I was working at a Les Schwab tires. Also I have a medical marijuana card.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
11/6/2016
Employment Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 year ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Was I wrongfully terminated for using medical cbd lotions and oils. Showing a false positive in recent UA test?

Thank you for the information. Kindly give me a few minutes to review the information that you have provided and prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience

Your Question:

Response: Yes, if you have medical marijuana card. So, you can file complaint with your state agency for disability discrimination. You cannot file this claim with federal agency, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission because the federal government still has not legalized the use of marijuana.

Goodluck with your case,

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law