Common Employment law questions resolved on JustAnswer
Some of the questions related to employment law that have already been addressed on JustAnswer include:
- Can an employee sue for being subjected to “abusive conduct” that is not based on a protected category?
- I want to lay off an employee while he is recovering from surgery. I will continue to pay his insurance premiums, and then I want to bring him back to work when he is able. Is this allowed?
- Is it illegal to place an employee on administrative leave for a falsified reason?
- I have a criminal record, and I have to apply for a position within the company I already work for. What do I do?
Employment laws can vary, based on a number of variables. Before reaching out for Expert assistance on JustAnswer, be sure to have the following details prepared:
- The state you live in
- The size of the company you own/work for
- The specifics of your issue, including dates and timeframes
- Any connected problems
It’s also crucial to take note of any counseling you’ve already received on the matter in question.