Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

NJ wants the money back that I receive from UI because they

Customer Question
changed question #6 on their...
NJ wants the money back that I receive from UI because they changed question #6 on their internet application form. I work union and receive my pension from my union not from a employer. The new question is are receiving a pension from any employer listed below,if you are receiving a union, and if any employers contributed towards this pension, answer "Yes" to this question. they now want all money back from 2012. I live in Oswego NY and working Salem NJ at Salem NPP reform about another week would like a lawyer familiar with type of case. If possible
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/31/2016
Employment Lawyer: Infolawyer, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Infolawyer, Lawyer

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Legally, you can defend this on ground of waiver and the long delay, and the fact that at the time you filed the rule was different.

Let me know what further I can clarify or add

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
can you suggest a lawyer or group of lawyers close to salem NJ familer with type of case

I would suggest an employment benefits lawyer locally and would recommend using avvo.com, martindale.com or findlaw.com to narrow down some options locally - which is what lawyers turn too as well. Kindly rate me 5 stars.

that will include solo and firms for consideration by location and practice area.

Infolawyer, Lawyer