How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 8184
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I worked for the state of Alabama at a developmental center

Customer Question

I worked for the state of Alabama at a developmental center for mentally challenged adults from97-98. I had terrible morning sickness for the first 4months, caused my tardiness and absenses before i was pushed by a client and ordered to take paid time until birth of my
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Son. I was labeled as not recommended for rehire. I need to know how to get it changed
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: At will.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Being a non violent issue 20 years ago, no longer relevant, cant it be changed so i can work
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. I am working on your answer and will be right back!

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 11 months ago.

what specifically can I answer at this point? what outcome are you seeking?