Employment Law

Employment Law Questions? Ask an Employment Lawyer.

Employment Law

I've been in a serious relationship with my supervisor for 4

Customer Question
years. Upper management was made...
i've been in a serious relationship with my supervisor for 4 years. Upper management was made aware of this just recently. Upper management basiclly telling me that I'm the one that has to transfer to another shift or to the other plat. Do I have any rights in this matter? Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Employment Law
10/30/2016
Employment Lawyer: Roger, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Roger, Lawyer
Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.
Do you have an employment policy and procedure handbook that addresses dating/having. relationship with a co-worker?
Also, do you have an employment contract or are you at-will?
Roger, Lawyer